At DTU Space we have an international research environment with PhD students and researchers from all over the world. Our PhD students are funded through industrial scholarships, research schools and DTU scholarships.
The PhD programme is a three-year research programme where the PhD student is trained to become a researcher. The PhD programme consists of:
- an independent research project
- a study programme corresponding to 30 ECTS points
- a teaching and communication course corresponding to six months
- an external research stay
- a scientific thesis and
- a defence open to the public